Want to make a real thoughtful gift for someone? Or do you just want to make someone laugh and smile?
Then here you go! This is a really really simple gift and many people would enjoy it.
Happy Thoughts/ Quotes Jar:
- A Jar or any other See Through Container
- Many Slips Of Papers
Take your quotes and write them on pieces of papers. Then put them all in the jar. Put a label on it that says something like “Happy Quotes” “Happy Thoughts” or anything else you like. Here are some quotes that you can put in:
- When Life Gives You Lemons Make Lemonade
- TV Is Chewing Gum For The Eyes
- Age Is Something That Doesn’t Matter, Unless Your Cheese
- Sometimes The Littlest Things Take Up The Most Space In Your Heart
- Life Always Gives You A Second Chance. It’s Called Tomorrow
- Be With Someone Who Makes You Happy
- Do Something Today That Your Future Self Will Be Thankful For
- If You Love Life, Life Will Love You Back
Sorry, I know this was a bit of a boring tutorial. I just wanted to share my idea with y’all. 🙂 I’m making this for my dad since he absolutely loves quotes.. Yep.
Have An Awesome Christmas!
BTW: My bday is in… 3 days!!